Thursday, April 14

Zoning

I love procrastinatin' atin', I don't believe I've been doing enough of it lately. It's a nice feeling to actually be rested DURING the week. Somehow I fell asleep shortly after going to bed, it was fantastic. So now I'm rested and procrastinating, and since I only have one class tomorrow I'm not too concerned if I end up staying up fairly late.

Sweet, after talking to my mom for a bit I have discovered that my dad has decided to sell my (it's actually theirs) old car. While saddening I may get the CD player from the car, which would be great. The stereo system in my car really sucks quite badly.

Crap, I'm zoning out again. I really need to finish my thumbnails, I talked to my mom for way too long. I'll be going now, I've lost all enthusiasm to finish writing all that I planned to. So that's it.

No comments: