Ew....I just got my test score posted for my Women's Health class, a 74, and that's WITH a 5 point curve. I must say that this is my worst test grade of my college career, and hopefully I can pull off a B in this class because I really REALLY don't like C's. Though I do think I did rather well on my Anthropology test that I took today.
And you know what's also great......I DON'T have a million thumbnails due this week, just revisions. No more damn ideations! Now I just gotta make things look pretty, which can be quite fun, especially after doing over 500 thumbnails (I am not overexaggerating people, trust me). It'll be so nice to have some extra time DURING the week. I think I'm going to look at apartments tomorrow with my future roomy, I'll probably go listen to my mf play in a big band on Wed. (and make fun of him in his stupid shirt) and still have PLENTY of time to finish all of my crap-o-la.
Oh yeah, I never ranted about this guy that was filling in at work this past Thurs. I have NEVER been so immediately annoyed by a person before (Mr. Grumpie doesn't stand a chance against this guy). This guy was so socially retarded, and just plain "creeped my shit out." Completely self involved, could only contribute rude or sexual comments into a conversation, and just ignorant. Oh man....me an these other girls I work with were eating after our shift was over and talking about stupid shit, and this guy could not take the hint that we did NOT like him whatsoever. I couldn't take it for very long and left in fairly short order, but apparently more social retardedness (?) ensued. I guess D.I.C. (disfunctionally idiotic craphead (witty, I know)) said he was in need of a roommate (I wonder why the hell why?) and cashier chick said something about one of her friends needing a roommate, except he's gay so she asked how he felt about homosexuals. He said that he didn't care as long as they stayed the "f" away from him and stayed out of his effing room.....oh, unless he (the gay friend) wanted to give him a blow job....
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said before, I have NEVER been so immediately repulsed by a person. One of the other girls said he kept checking her out too, and not in a fun, flirty kind of way, more like the creepy, stalker kind of way that kind of just "creeps your shit out." I found him looking at me weird for a while too, and granted I was kind of spacing out and looking in his general direction, but this was still creepy D.I.C. weird.
Okay, I'm done ranting about that jackass for now. Hopefully I don't have to ever encounter him again because, yes, you guessed it, he "creeps my shit out."
Monday, April 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment