So I'm listening to one of my new CDs "Bloc Party: Silent Alarm" and I think it's a rather good band. I'm also having a weird IM conversation, but I guess weirdness keeps the day (or night) interesting. I only have a couple thumbs left to do, but I'm doing a pretty good job on procrastinating.
Hmm......I've got an interview tomorrow. I uh....went swimming today, nice to do something that wasn't REQUIRED of me during the school week. I need to see if I can keep some time open to swim more regularly, it would help me out a bunch once I got past the soreness part. I felt so damn weak, I only swam for half an hour and I was quite tired, and I couldn't sprint worth a shit. Ugh.
So yeah, this post has taken me about 40 minutes to write because I keep doing other things. Oh well. Maybe I'll post a picture or something. Aren't sketches fun?
Anyways, ya'll have a good night, and wish me luck on my interview tomorrow!
Tuesday, April 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment