So, I'm feeling like I'm slacking off right now because my workload is actually managable at the moment. I had a rather pleasant weekend, was able to spend a lot more time with my mf than I usually get to. Kind of a double edged sword really though, while it was nice, it also meant he didn't get too many gigs for the weekend which is bad for his income. I have a mock interview this Wed. I hope it goes well, I've never had an "actual" interview before. Work/study jobs and Domino's don't really count, but at least it's something, right? I guess I've got start off somewhere, which is generally the bottom.
My car has been giving me some problems, hopefully I can get that fixed during the week (with minimal expense). It would make my life a lot easier if I could get the damn hood open on my own, I can't even look at my brake fluid level cause of the stupid hood. The latch won't pop the hood enough, that or I'm just an idiot and can't figure out basic principles. Pull lever, unlatch hood, sounds simple. Oh, how foolish one can be. I'm sure once someone else tries it it'll work fine and I'll look retarded (that's how things usually work out), but at least my hood would be opened. I tried yelling and cursing at the car, but I guess I don't know how to curse properly, my dad needs to give me a few more lessons I suppose.
I guess I should work a little more on thumbnails, crap. I still need to figure out my schedule for next semester....everything is going by so fast.
Monday, April 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment