I have amazed myself. I have been incredibly productive today despite the fact that I skipped my Philosophy class. I really need to stop doing that. My thumbnails are slowly but surely being accomplished and I'm being very good on kicking my ass into gear constantly. It really is starting to become more automatic to just do work ALL THE DAMN TIME! Anyways, I've gotten past being pathetic about it and have accepted the workload and really I'm a much happier person now. Acceptance really helps improve one's mood, you just do what you need to do and don't mope around about it. Moping doesn't do anyone any good, especially me. Hey, I didn't say I stopped being selfish from time to time.
So I still have lots and lots of thumbnails to get done, but I'm keeping myself on a good time schedule and have been prioritizing quite well. It's still entertaining to me that even though I have two tests this week Comm. Design stuff still (and always will) get first priority. Anyways, I should be able to enjoy a IHOP rendezvous tomorrow night, that's always nice. So there's been nothing really exciting, just doing a crap load of work almost all the time, oh yeah, and the occasional spacing out......
..........................................................
Right.
Tuesday, April 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment