Tuesday, April 26

Fuel

I can waste so much time on that "random Vin Diesel facts" website. Quite funny, and incredibly random. Hilarious. Damn, I still need to redraw my penguin and try to make him completely symmetrical...

Vin Diesel made a food chart that adds a necessary food group: The souls of your enemies.

I never liked Vin Diesel until today, I need to think up some random facts to submit to the website, though I may never see it if I do so.

Alright, I still need to do work, and I apologize for not updating, but I really haven't had much of anything interesting going on. Periods of laziness and doing work have been my schedule lately. Nothing of any real sort of interest.....except for Vin. Vin Diesel taught Godzilla everything he knows. Vin Diesel is a mathematical impossibility. And I....am incredibly distracted and still need to get more work done.

No comments: