Good Lord! I'm so frickin' bored! and it's 11 o'clock at night so it's not like I'm going to go out and do something NOW. I'm boring myself by thinking about my upcoming uneventful weekend. My favorite person to hang out with has been in and out of town on gigs (actually one recurring gig). So right now it looks like the most excitement I'll be having is going to a paper company on Sat. morning with all the Graphic Design students. Oh, and I should be getting dinner with my sibs later that day, which will be interesting, but I don't want to take them up on their offer for staying over for the night. Let's just pretend NOTHING happened, right?
Sorry, I'm guess I'm planning for the worst in my head, though it was nice that my sister did call me thanking me for the Birthday card I sent her. I was pleasantly surprised with that. I got pretty good sleep last night, but man am I tired!
I really need to clean my room....it's quite trashed, but it's a good obstacle course I suppose. Too much crap in too small of a space, especially with my art stuff, it's hard to do that kind of stuff without spreading out. It's also hard when my room's (sorry, half a room, actually not even quite half. How have I been living like this all year?!) a mess. That's me Messy Missy, like that comment's never been made before, it's almost as bad as Mr. Grumpie's name. That's such a great nickname, I wonder how long it is until he really gets annoyed with that one. Mr. Grumpie. Fantabulous.
Ah man, I do have other things I could complain about, but I don't seem to have the energy. It's a MIRACLE, Missy doesn't have the energy to complain anymore! I think El Paso/H. E. double hockey sticks may have frozen over, maybe I should call my mom and ask how the weather is down there. Or not....maybe I'll just finish the night in a dazed stupor. Stupor.
Thursday, April 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(sorry about the deleted post... messed up the first one)
Well, "Little Missy" (now there's a name....)
What do you mean I've been out of town on gigs... I've been here the whole time! Ohhhh... you mean that guy. Fine! Be that way! I don't care if you call me Mr. Grumpie, but NOW I'm offended! Just for that, I'm gonna go hop on a boat and leave the country!
Post a Comment