Tuesday, April 19

Don't Know

So, I've been thinking about my family relationships, and it's kind of got me down. Yesterday was my sister's birthday, and I sent a card (which will be late, because I sent it ON her birthday) and an email so that she'd get something on time at least, but I didn't call. I feel kind of bad about that last bit, but then again also not. I don't know. I don't know what to think or what to do exactly. I'd like to think I'm above trying to preserve my own "pride," but I'm not really. The most I'll probably hear from her is through my mom, because lord knows no one can speak directly to me.

I'm agitated, annoyed, frustrated, and more than a little sad right now. I guess my lapse in massive amounts of homework is giving my brain too much idle time to mull things over. Maybe some sort of revelation will hit, but that's doubtful. I guess I'm worried that time might make things worse, might help harbor lingering "disgust" and my own frustration. I don't know what to do. Well, I take that back, I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to eat some lunch and go to class because that's what I HAVE to do. It's something right?

No comments: