Well, in about half an hour I'll be heading towards Tulsa. Yes, Tulsa. The city that spells "a slut" backwards. Why am I going to Tulsa you might ask? because I'm going to the opera. THE OPERA OF ALL OPERAS! but mostly I'm going to Tulsa because guess who's playing in the opera pit, yes my man. And while sitting in the car for a total of almost eight hours (return trip included in that time frame) isn't the greatest thing in the world, sitting for eight hours near my man IS the greatest thing in the world. Well, at least for me. I'm not sure how many other people would consider sitting next to him the greatest thing in the world, but a pox on you guys.
So yeah, Tulsa Opera. It's all good. I have noticed lately that my blogger has been stuck on saying that I have 234 posts for quite some time, I wouldn't be surprised if more like 300 by now but that number just won't change. Oh well. It's not that big of a deal, just a little strange. But Stranger is my middle name, Missy "Stranger" Powers. Okay, I'm being a little weird at the moment, but it's kind of early in the morning, and I didn't go to bed as early as I should of, and my roommate was watching movies anyways, and it's a Sunday, and I still got a crapload of homework to do, but what am I doing? I'm going to Tulsa. For anyone who hasn't caught that yet.
I guess, I don't know.....something. I did finish up my Graphic Design stuff for Monday, but as far as readings go, I haven't done shit. I really need to get better at that. Stop going to friend's houses that have kitties and hanging around when her boyfriend comes around to prevent them from having nice personal time to make out or something. AWKWARD! No, not really, but they are cute, "BUT IT'S WRONG!" I better get all my stuff together so my manfriend doesn't have to wait for me long when comes by to pick me up. Adios mein friends.
Sunday, February 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope it wasnt awkward.... he really liked you LOL he said you were really fun to be around! Did you ever go to the store?!
Hey GOOB! i just found your paint brushes here, so just letting you know i have them, and you can come get them whenever or ill bring them to you tomorow.
Count me in for a pox I guess....
Post a Comment