I SURVIVED THE DAY!
Quite amazing really, I was (well, still am) really tired today. Had a philosophy test which I believe I did quite well on, that's always cool. After my women's health class I decided to take a nap, on which last a little TOO long so I didn't have time to eat before work. I was starving the entire time, I didn't get to till eight and I hadn't eaten since noon, and if anyone is unaware at this point that I'm a twig and that I need to eat rather frequently....wow, brain has completely stopped functioning, I don't know where I'm going with all of this.
I suppose this means I should go to sleep, since my mind can't focus on one topic long enough to finish a sentence. That's getting pretty bad. I'm glad I finished my work for Graphic Design as quickly as I did, I was counting on having to stay up till all hours of the night tonight. I think I'll give plasma tomorrow, hopefully I qualify and can make twenty bucks, I'll see how it goes, might become a regular thing. Better than nude modeling I suppose, but 40 bucks an hour for just sitting naked isn't too shabby. Okay, no more of that, STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES. I've gone insane in the membrane again. I'll leave you with some words of wisdom...."If a place is in another place, when does it end? Does this mean there is no place? Then where are we, nowhere? Then we don't exist I suppose."
Thursday, February 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment