Wednesday, February 23

Bored

Today has been one boring ass day! All I've done today is study and and draw on the computer. I took a test at one point, which I did fairly well on, and then studied and sat my ass in front of the computer some more. I can't remember having a day so uneventful, I didn't even have any semi interesting conversations. Quite boring indeed. And now my eyes hurt from reading and staring at the computer so much so I don't even want to play video games for a bit. I might even go to bed early, BORING!

Not that I'm complaining, oh wait, actually I am. Did I mention my day was boring? I did? Oh, okay, I just want to make sure everyone is clear on that. I don't want there to be any confusion. I will say that my poster is looking pretty good, but it's missing something, maybe I should add some texture or something. I don't know, it seems like there should be something more though. Hope I figure it out soon, because it's due next Fri, and I still have the whole back of the poster to make up. I mean literally make up, I'm doing a poster on a fictional musical, not a real event, that means I have to make up info about it, somewhat believable info, but made up nonetheless. So that's something else kind of boring, I'll find a way to jazz it up somehow though, see if the professors atcually read what the students write.

Oh dear, and gee whiz, I don't know what to do. I "should" go to bed, but for some idiotic reason I think I like not getting more than 5 hours sleep on any given night of the week, and the sad thing is that's more than what most Comm. Design majors get. Or maybe everyone just over exaggerates, I know I'd get plenty of sleep if I didn't have work (which a lot of students don't) or was ONLY taking Comm Design courses (I can dream can't I?).

I'm really not depressed or anything, I'm just bored, I want (more like NEED money) but I don't want to work, and I keep spending as much as I make anyways, perhaps more. So that means I can't buy the little frivolous thing here or there, like, I don't know, a shirt, or a CD, you know, fancy crap like that. I don't even know the last time I've even really been "out", and I don't think hanging 'round mf's place or IHOP really counts as "out". Oh well, I'll stop bitching now, just getting all this out of my system. I don't have any real problems, just bored, and that should subside soon enough.

No comments: