Wednesday, February 9

Arm Cloning

I think if homework involves one writing on her arm and then scanning in her arm, that homework may be a little strange. So guess what I've been doing? Come on guess! I'm sure you've figured it out, I've been writing on my arm for a poster idea, and I just copied my arm, and I must say, it looks quite cool. I should post the scan, so everyone can see how weird I am and how strange the Comm. Design program is here. I'm still lacking in ideas for my poster, but at least this ONE is looking kind of cool. Experimental typography is great.

Other than that, I haven't been doing much, but coming up with ideas kind of sucks. I spend hours trying to think up crap and nothing of any real use is created. Crap-o-la. In an hour I get to see my man! so that's exciting. Yay for the trip to IHOP and writing on arms! I feel like I'm getting ready for test that I haven't studied for and don't feel like memorizing anything, but with writing of notes on body parts you end up learning all the info anyways because you're so intent on writing it correctly and legibly. Again I'm listening to more Lou Reed, and there is one song that is....so sad, and it's because it's not overdramatized and it sounds so true.

I'm drifting now, I'll try and get back to work now before I go and socialize. Maybe I'll post my scanned in arm, I think it's pretty cool. Toodles.

No comments: