Monday, February 21

Five More Minutes!

I don't want to do homework, no homework for me, no, no, no, just want to veg out and not do homework, that's all I wanna do. I don't even know what I want to write about, I just DON'T want to do homework, if anyone hasn't gathered that yet. Nothing terribly exciting all weekend, or today, just class, studying, and work, which is why I don't want to do HOMEWORK now. I've been doing crap all day, and I'm tired of reading about the many forms of contraceptives in my Women's Health text. How much can you cram into one chapter about contraceptives! I guess I could study the detailed drawings, because I don't think there are enough vaginas in the text. I don't know, maybe a few more should be thrown in. I think now I've been pretty much convinced that I would never want to go on the pill because of all the hormones they pump into your bloodstream and how long it takes your body to come to equilibrium again when you might want to start having a family.

Ah yes, because sex is the driving force of all women. What!? I don't know, and I guess I'm not really complaining about the book, but more about some people and the media pretty portraying sex as this all important element. That you can't really be happy unless you're having great sex all the damn time! My own personal experience is fairly limited, but there are so many important factors to relationships and your own happiness than in indulging your primal "needs". Not that its a bad thing, but I'm off on a bit of rant for no particular reason. I was starting to write some more, but now it's stopped making sense.

So yeah, I posted my beautiful drawing of my man, isn't it so exciting? Nothing creative to the drawing, just an excercise in technical skill, but still very fun to do. Hmm....I guess I could do some work now, even though I don't wanna.

No comments: