Thursday, February 3

Saxin' Solo

Well, after re-reading some old posts I've realized that my computer monitor is now fixed (go change in screen refresh rate!), I don't think I'll have to fix my car anytime soon, I now have a good phone that works, and my attempts at trying to start swimming regularly again were merely attempts. If only swimming didn't make me so damn tired!

Yesterday was pretty fun, I didn't have to work because I have my Anthropology lab cutting into the shift I normally work now and was done with all that at 5. Right after all that jazz, and so I could listen to jazz (well, not quite jazz, jazz would imply more improvisation, but big band stuff) I did all my homework and drove to the little Italian restaurant with the big band. Heard a couple of fun trombone solos (the plunger one was uber cool) (btw I'm poking fun at the plunger because, well, just because) and it was quite entertaining despite the trumpet player who was playing way too much out of his "comfort" range and one obscenely long saxophone solo that all sounded the same. There was a gong at one point where everyone then laughed as everyone should. Gongs are always funny, especially on stupid shows with junky hosts dancing around.

Today wasn't anything special, just class, a nap, and work. Nothing of extreme excitement, but I did get cake, cake is always good, cake is great, I wish I stil had some cake, cookies are kind of like cake, maybe I'll get some cookies, yeah cookies sound good, I'm gonna go get some cookies now, cookies.

No comments: