Another day coming to a close, and I'm quite tired. Yesterday was great, the opera was a fun and interesting experience, and the drive actually seemed really short. I was a little sad when I finally got home, not to mention the fact I had to go to class and work the next day.
FIRE DRILL!
That was fun, especially when it's a bit tit nipply outside and I took a shower not too long ago. Anyways, the drive was quite enjoyable and even though I got back by 10 which isn't too late I was exhausted because I didn't get much sleep the night before.
Today was rather full of class and homework and panini-making, damn my back hurts, I can't stand standing for that long. I think I'm done for the night though, I might try to read some philosophy, but I doubt I'll get very far. That fire drill took out my enthusiasm for writing more crap, so I think I'm done.
Monday, February 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment