Well, well, well, just to let everyone know, I have slept an ungodly amount since yesterday. It all started off with a nap that started at about six o'clock and not ending till midnight when my mom called and then going back to bed at 3:30 in the morning and getting up at about 10:30. Ah, it was great though, I was so tired this week, I didn't get much sleep any given night and it really caught up with me yesterday.
Today has been pretty good, laziness interrupted by some fits of productivity, better than what I was doing last Saturday. Plus, I think I have all the bones I needed to memorize for my Anthro Lab test this week, so now all I have to do is just refresh my memory occasionally before then. Still need to do some full size poster roughs for Monday, but I did decide on four designs that I'm going to do, I'm just not in the mood for getting giant sheets of paper out and trying to draw on the floor right now. I think that will be my main project for tomorrow, but I still need to catch up on readings for my Women's Health class because I have a test in there too this week. I figure if I do some of that tomorrow and since I don't have work on Wed. (the test is on Thurs) I have plenty of time to study.
Feeling pretty good after all that sleep, I literally passed out, and generally it's really hard for me to fall asleep in the middle of the day. I amazed myself with that one. I don't have anything to complain about for once, I'm having a lot less problems than some other people I'm close to have. I just hope I can be supportive and helpful when they need it. Becoming rather contemplative now, I might try to get some more work done tonight, but I'm doing really good on time right now, which is quite different from how my school/work week was going. Weekends are great.
HAPPY B-DAY CRISTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye all.
Saturday, February 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment