Tuesday, February 1

Pointless

I am in an interesting mood today, I have a lot on my mind lately, but I've let out some pent up feelings so I actually feel better than I have in a while. Without out dishing out my life story I don't know if I can really explain much about "everything" that's been going on with me. I have had quite a bit of stress which might explain the giant zit on my face, but that will go away eventually. Not really sure why I started writing this, I don't think I'm going anywhere that has a point or is even humorous.

Ah, pointless posts, that's what my whole premise for this blog is anyways. Me listening to random old CD's doesn't help either. "I'm not as ugly sad as you/ or am I origami fold it up and just pretend." Pretty random. I guess I'll take a power nap or something, I still have work later, I really wish I didn't need money so bad because I really don't spend much, I buy a few groceries once in a while and pay for gas which isn't much because I have a pretty fuel efficient car, but alas, I must serve crap food. Things could be worse.

No comments: