Saturday, February 12

Just Caaaaaall Up the Super Chicken!

I am soooooo easily amused, listening to old cartoon themes is FANTASTIC! Just listened to Inspector Gadget, Ninja Turtles and songs I shouldn't even know like Captain Caveman and the actual Birdman theme. Maybe I do watch too many cartoons. Oh, I forgot how cool the Beetlejuice cartoon was, this is great. DUDLEY DO-RIGHT! Oh my gosh. I'm such a nerd.

Okay, enough of that, I haven't done that much at all today, and I really should be reading or something. I've decided what I'm going to do for my mf (manfriend) today for Valentine's Day, I hope he likes my idea. OH, the Doug theme is cool, I forgot all about it. WOW. I even amaze myself with my geekiness, and there's so many to pick from. Okay, there's no hope for this post now that I'm listening the Gummi Bears. Somebody lock me up now, I shouldn't be allowed to interact with normal people, but at least I'm not the one who set up this site.

http://www.toontracker.com/waves/waves.htm

But I have no shame in advertising it. Go on, be a nerd, you know you wanna. There's everything from Alf to Yogi Bear (not quite a Z but close enough). Go hole yourself up in your room, don't let anybody in on your secret and bust out the old cartoon themes, it's wonderful. Trust me, but you may not want to share that you do this with everyone as I so unfortunately have. I'll be going now, I've done enough damage already.

No comments: