Mind Break! I've come to a little bit of a road block in my poster ideations, so I thought maybe writing in this stupid thing would help clear up my mind a bit. A bit of a solemn day today, but okay I suppose. I completely lost my ability to draw earlier, which was quite frustrating, especially when I'm "trying" to get some thumbnails done for tomorrow. As of right now I need to do AT LEAST four more, but hopefully I can squeeze out a few more ideas because my prof "suggested" that it would be nice to have more than 15.
I should really doodle more, I don't do that often enough, and all my drawing skills are a little rustier than they really should be. It would be nice to have a studio class this semester, like figure drawing or something. A class that just focuses on the technical aspect of drawing and not coming up with a million different ideas for one project, ugh. I was able to get some drawings done at work today, I talked to the girl who normally cashiers and asked if she wouldn't mind switching jobs with me today so I could get some work done, and she agreed which was quite nice of her. Cashiering isn't nearly so bad when it's not for EIGHT hours at once and the supervisor doesn't mind if you do homework.
I think I've finally become emotionally stabilized again, I don't why my feelings keep going rampant lately. It's rather nice compared to before, I like being reliable, that's how I'm supposed to be. So I suppose I should continue being reliable to myself and finish up my work soon, or as soon as I can think of at least 4 different poster design roughs. I better go storm my brain now, maybe the Fighters of Foo will help get the creative juices flowing.
Tuesday, February 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Buddy,
I...was in a pretty bad...accident on Saturday Knight. As you can see, I am writing to you because I will be busy untill 8pm tomorrow. And I wanted to say that I really appreciate you and everything that you have given me and done for me all these past 7-8 years. My car is totaled and I am still a little bit achy, but my passenger and I were saved by the Grace of God. I should have at least broken somethin' but I didn't. The cement pillar that I slammed into hit my drivers side seat. I'll se if I can send you the pic of my car, but whatever. You know what I will call you in like 15 minutes.
-Cristna
I'm glad your okay Betty, and don't call me "doll" whoever the hell you are!
Post a Comment