Friend: I really need to get my legs back in shape. When I ride to school I can get halfway up the hill, but then I have to get off and walk my bike.
Me: Yeah, I hear ya. Are you changing the speed on your bike?
Friend: Well, I keep increasing it.
Me: Your supposed to lower it when you go up hills.
Friend: Really?
Me: Yeah, when you go uphill you need to "lower" the resistance, not increase it, you're already fighting gravity.
Friend: Really?
Me: Really. So what are you going to do next time you ride uphill?
Friend: Lower the speed.
Me: Right. See you learn something everyday, now go study!
Tuesday, February 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dont riddicule the stupid.....
Acutally tehre is a sepllchckere soem jsut cohose nto to ues it.
Well, on the posts there is, but as I just finished commenting I have realized there is none on the comment area, but she can't spell worth a darn anywho.
hey hey.... so im a bit dislexic! that doesnt mean i dont have feelings just like everyone else.... or does it?
hey hey hey........ thats just not right....
DISLEXICS OF THE WORLD UNTIE!!!
This bickering is fun. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
naw i dont feel like playing a game.... besides im dislexic... you probably would just throw rocks at me
Post a Comment