Well I think all things technological have declared war on me. My computer sucks, my car sucks, my phone sucks, and my Internet sucks. That means I'm typing this out in email form first (where I can save it) before I type out all my frustration only to have my browser tell me it can't download a damn webpage when it so should be able to. My monitor still randomly squeels at me, and you know what, I'd LOVE to buy a nice flatscreen, but I don't have the money. My car seems to having something wrong with the starter, and while it still works and starts, that may not last all that long, and I'd LOVE to get a new starter (or a new car!) but I don't have the money. My phone has decided that it's little SIM chip is no longer that great and randomly stops working for me, and I'd LOVE to get a new phone, but yes, you guessed it, I don't have the money.
Actually I really do have money, but I'm on a strict budget because it has to last all semester because I make next to nothing working at the crap ass cafeteria. Technology hates, that's all there is to it. If I hadn't taken a nap earlier today, I may have gone very emotional when my phone decided to crap out on me as well as everything else. Lack of sleep makes things seem exponentially worse than they really are.
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother fudger! Save the damn rant. As I tried saying before, I hope you all are having a much better time than I am with technology. If I could only lift a sledgehammer!!!!!!!!! Kay, I have lunch with my man, and I get to play with kitties tomorrow, things have to get better. Save me Jebus!
BTW has anyone heard from FDOM lately?
Tuesday, January 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The F'in Document Object Model? (Ok, maybe that's just my translation....)
Yeah, I've heard from FDOM....
Post a Comment