That is such a horrible thing to find funny, "Shut your fucking face uncle fucker!" But it is so very funny for reasons I cannot explain. Organized my room some today, I've got way too much crap to fit into half a room, so I took all of my artwork and stuck them in my car, I might leave them off at my manfriend's cause while they aren't the most "expensive" things I own, they are the most precious, and if something were to happen to my car, like let's say, get stolen, that would really blow. So I've survived off of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches today, I suppose you get enough nutrition from that, but now I'm getting hungry again.
Blah. I don't have much to share, I slept way too long today, and I'm already tired again. Oh yeah, I got some grant money so now I'm not so poor, which is really nice because I won't have to ask my parents for any more help this semester and I might even be able to pay them back a bit. My parents are far from being the richest people in the world and they don't need me to be a super moocher, so I feel better about that. Of course a lot of my money is from loans, but I'll have a real job eventually, and I'm better off just finishing school and worrying about paying off a lot of that later.
So yeah.....if you pay taxes thanks for the money, I'm putting it to good use.....PSYCHE!
Sunday, January 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment