Saturday, January 22

3 o'clock?!?!?!?!?

Well, I have accomplished SO many things today. I woke up at 3 in the afternoon for some ungodly reason, so that's fun....I bought some groceries, uh, and I.....uh ordered pizza. That's something, right? I am uber happy that I don't have to go to work tomorrow, weekends are great, this will be incredibly helpful when my sanity starts going down the toilet due the midpoint portfolio review later on in the semester. So....yeah, nothing as exciting as getting my car towed, but something. I do get an hour massage next Saturday, now that will be nice, Merry Christmas to me!

I'm sure I won't get to sleep anytime soon since I've slept in so late now. I've already screwed up my sleep schedule again, fantastic. Can anyone say short attention span? because I seem to be suffering greatly from it right now. I'm so flippin' retarted. If anyone can't guess I just finished watching Napoleon Dynamite right now, a strange but rather funny movie, if only to make fun of dated clothing which I miss so much. The early 90's were quite horrible.

Hmm.....I got nothing more to really share. Someone's getting paid to rub me next Saturday and hopefully I get my hair cut as well, but yeah, that's all I got. No stories of hilarity, or even mild amusement. Off I go to get myself into situations that may or may not provide others with joy at hearing my tales. Sianara.

No comments: