Sunday, January 30

I'm a Smart One

Well, other than my usual procrastination on doing my readings, I did another especially "smart" thing today. Yes, after visiting my friend Lisha, who was nice enough to pick me up, I left my phone and keys at her place. As I exited her car I quickly noticed that I didn't have my phone or keys. After trying to catch up with her car a few paces and quickly realizing it was hopeless and that I can't run worth a shit anymore, I stopped. Fortunately I had my ID so I could get in the door and check out a computer room key, and IM her right when she got home. After calling me a dork, she brought me my stuff and all was well. Not that big of a crisis I know, but it does show off my flakiness well. I wonder how dumb I'd be if I were a bleached blonde instead of just "dishwater" blonde.

I did do some work today, I went and bought some Lou Reed CDs to help give me ideas for the poster I have to design about him. Also, I drew a couple engraving style pictures of my "flaming boxer" for class tomorrow, but I still have done no reading. I need to portion out an hour or two everyday to read whatever, that way I don't end having to do all one weekend before a test or something. Well, tomorrow will be kind of long, got an early morning class to start the day off right, Anthropology class, and then 3 1/2 hours of work in the evening. Hopefully I can fall asleep tonight, but I think I'll get some cereal or something and try going to bed at a decent time.

Goodnight all.

No comments: