Hello all!
I'm in a rather chipper mood right now, quite different from my last post. I finished filling out my fafsa today online, so I hope I get some good pell grants for 2005-2006 school year. Yes school, what a magical thing that is. On the 18th classes start up again for me, which should be nice, I think I've bummed around enough this Christmas holiday to last for quite some time. I don't really have a whole lot to talk about, I fly back to the DFW area on Wed. and other than that....not much to report.
My friend "B" now has a blog, www.heapofbones.blogspot.com, and if I weren't still in lazy ASS mode right now I'd try and figure how to put links on here again. Oh well, not that big of a deal just more ranting on being a poor musician which is quite similar to being a poor college student I believe, but with more free time I think.
ANYWAYS....I don't think I was going anywhere with that. I just feel like talking, or typing, whatever. But what to type about? I have no idea. I think I be gettin' some icecream soon, that sounds yummy. The only problem is it's the sugarless kind, not AS yummy as normal, but still good I guess. My brain is refusing to think up any funny shit right now, I was hoping to write something entertaining, but all you all are gonna get is this crap. Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.....crap. Load of bologna (now that is funny word bo-log-na, hehe, it makes me giggle).
Oh yeah, hung out with some girlfriends (snap, snap, snap) on Wed. which was fun. It was just four of us, but we stayed talking and shootin' the shit for a bout 4 horas a los "village inn" (basically a locally owned Denny's, but it doesn't suck like Denny's (I hope I don't get bitched out by Denny's, but they really do kind of suck)). But yeah, we talked about our "old" school days, and I made jokes about my "getting hit by a car on my bike" (yeah, that's right, I got hit by car, well my bike did and I flew into the pavement, yeah, FLEW. Luckily my face broke my fall, but that might explain what's wrong with it today, so....) and everybody laughed and laughed. Alright, I'm done with all that jazz, I'll just have some more psychic (could it take me longer to spell psychic?) talk with other Melissa's, so no one will have a CLUE what I'm talking about.
My brain's stopped, I'm gonna go to bed soon.
Sheep are purple. Just trust me on this one. SHEEP are purple.
Sunday, January 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, they are. I remember. I can vowch for you (i can't spell vowch).
-Cristina (or is it Rocio?)
Post a Comment