Today has been rather long, I've been going nonstop since 8 this morning. Went to art class, read about Pythagoras (which is boring as hell), went to Anthropology lecture, swam for half an hour straight (I would of swam more, but that's all the time I had to spare) ate some dinner, and swiped cards for 2 and half hours and then helped clean up the damn cafeteria (go bigass Kerr!). So I suppose I've been productive today, though I don't really feel like I have been, just tired.
I'm sad that I can't see my manfriend today when it's our half year anniversary, that's a pretty good start right? It's the longest relationship I've ever been in, but considering I've only had one other bf that isn't too hard to beat, it'll take a lot longer to beat out some of his relationships, but we'll get there eventually.
Wow am I tired, I just took a hot shower and my awareness is just continually going downhill and I still have 15 more pages on Pythagoras to read before my Ancient Philosophy class tomorrow, fun stuff. I had almost forgotten how much chlorine makes me itch, I even rinsed off some after I swam, but I didn't have any soap. After my shower a little bit ago though, I don't reek of chlorine anymore, that's always good. Well, sleep sounds good, but I better finish my reading before I pass out, wish me luck.
Monday, January 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment