Sunday, January 23

Awake and Accomplishing Stuff

I'm tired of reading about "Aniximenes" and other presocratic Greek philosophers so I'm going to write to ya'll about my fantastic day. I did wake up at a decent time today, which is amazing in itself. Then I ate a healthy breakfast of frozen pizza, mmm.....frozen pizza goodness. Shortly thereafter I went and "staked out" a good color spot (it was for some weirdass assignment for Graphic Design where we have "look" for color outside) and froze my ass off, well I did find a nice sunny spot, so that helped, but it was still quite cold. Later on I met with my color group and since I already did my color studies I left them to their own devices and then we'll compare and decide on the best color combinations tomorrow. Fun right?

Later I went swimming, which I have not done for a long ass time and right now I'm definitely feeling it. I didn't even swim that long 40 minutes maybe? and swam a mile, but I felt slow as hell throughout the whole thing. Once upon a time long ago, I used to swim 2 and half hour practices, and kept up some tough intervals, now I'm a loser who doesn't work out anymore and can't hold a sprint for more than a 50. Grrr..... I know most people don't really know what a swim practice is like, but I have lost all endurance. I don't think I'd have the heart to even try to really swim like I used to, that took a lot of focus that I lost my last year of high school. Kind of sad sometimes because I miss the competition every once in a while, but I suppose I've replaced that now with another type of challenge that require different skills.

Well, enough of that crap, my shoulders are killing me! Hopefully I can keep myself working out on a regular basis, but if this semester is anything like last, I may just not have the time. I think I'm done wasting time here now, I suppose I'll go read about Pythagorus now or write emails or go to sleep or something.

No comments: