Have had a pretty long day today, and I'm in rather sullen mood I suppose. Though I did get a few things of my chest a few moments ago (those double D's were killing me!) Alright, lame joke, everyone knows I'm not only a member, but the President of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Okay, enough of that, I've had Lou Reed songs stuck in my head all day, maybe I'll get some inspiration, but I'm still going to have to do some "mind mapping" to help me come up with ideas for my poster.
Work was an exceptional drag today, I'd love it if I could just go to school and not have to worry about working as well just to make ends meet. I'm not going to starve or anything like that, I just hate going further and further into debt. I'll gladly work all summer, and I will work all summer, but it would be fantastic if I didn't have to do it during the school year. Maybe I should get a real work/study job so I could readings and things then, at the cafeteria I actually work the whole time (that is if you call serving up fish filets and french fries work).
I'm out of enthusiasm at this point, so I'm going to go to bed or study or stare blankly into space or something. Maybe something miraculous will happen, who knows?
Monday, January 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment