Sunday, January 16

Hot Chocolate

Mmmm....hot chocolate. Always makes the day a little better. So I've had another particularly lazy day today, but I did get off my ass to walk to the corner store and get the hot chocolate that I am now sipping oh so sweetly. Okay, I think I may have had too much "me" time today, which essentially means that I have had minute (everyone is going to read that as the time minute and not the minute as in meaning little, I don't think that has a different spelling, I'm not sure now) contact with the outside world. Sometimes it can be very nice and it was an okay day today, but, you know, it gets rather boring. Also, when I start spending a lot time by myself I start talking less and less, or I start talking to myself....I hope that's not a bad thing....otherwise I've got more problems that I originally thought.

Hmmm.....again mind has come to pause, my ears are still kind of numb, it's pretty damn cold outside. I don't think I could survive anywhere that has real winter, not Texas winter.

(several minutes pass by as my eyes glaze over and I think of donuts because I said glaze. Oh god, I'm going insane, I want to go back to school, but I also don't. Another semester has just flown by, it's coming up to six months (!!!!!) since me and "my man" have been dating. I have been becoming increasingly aware of how little I've lived and almost feel a need to live everything right now, but I've been doing so little. I have so many ideas and I don't even know how to get started, I'm afraid I'll quit before I start. Start what I don't know. )

Ahh.....good ol' hot chocolate.

Well, that was a quasi (is that spelled right? that's one funny looking word) deep moment. I feel like my Green Day CD, where one song is talking about guy dressing in drag and the next song is "Time of Your Life" (you know, the song that's played with anything that's looking back on memories, touching but annoying because it's so overused....gag me with a spoon. Now where the hell was I going with this?....) I'm one distracted girl, or is it woman.

W O M A N

Whoa MAN!

Here me roar!

ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if I ate something other than bean burritos and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches this weekend I might not be quite so weird. Ah hell.....I like being weird. I can't deny that.

I'm the princess of Canada....no, not really. I can't back that up.

Okay, I'm done with my hot chocolate now, so I guess I'm done with this crap. Do not fret my loyal readers, I will write more randomness later. I doubt this will the last time I'm bored and decide to write a bunch of crap. EXCELSIOR!

No comments: