Guess what everybody! I'm a girl! I got a nice new haircut, pink fingernails, and I got a fantastic full body massage. Ah, life is good. Especially when you have a boyfriend who has a friend that's a massuse and works in a salon and likes to give fantastic Christmas gifts. The only sad thing is I can't see him tonight because I would really like to show off my new doo and go out on the town, but alas, he is away playing an opera and I'm doing laundry.
I have been doing an excellent job of NOT doing homework though, hopefully I'll get on that soon, but you know what I've got all day tomorrow cause I don't have to work. I love having Sunday off! While my weekdays are long, it's great to have a weekend where I can screw around some and still have plenty of time to do readings and drawings and crap. I guess tomorrow I have to get a Lou Reed CD to help me think of the mood of the poster design I have to about him, that's fun. I've also got some drawings to do, and some readings, I think I'll try getting some of that stuff done. Then again I could just stare blankly into space for a while. And I just did.
Well, my laundry should be finishing up soon and I'm gonna eats a little something. So off I go to do rather boring everyday tasks.
Saturday, January 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment