When you tell a classroom full of mostly women (this is my women's health class btw) and for some idiotic reason you decide to raise your hand and say "Yes, I'm dating a much older man and the first thing everyone assumes is blah blah blah...." and the teacher asks, "How much older?" and you say, "25 years older," you will hear an audible gasp come from every person in the room. Why oh why did I raise my hand? I have no flippin' clue, but I kind of regret that move, and while kind of funny....it's also kind of not.
Anyways, my manfriend did get me a new phone yesterday because my old one crapped out which was really, really sweet of him. (GASP) Oh, I guess that's not a good place to put in a gasp. I also got to play with kitties yesterday, they look like miniature Spaz's, kitties are sooooo cute. But my friend was getting mad at me because I was changing their names, like calling Bengal "Benji or Ben", and calling Bailey "Schnopps". She threatened to shoot me with water which isn't very nice at all.
I guess that's all my stories I have right now, I'm pretty tired from work because everyone and their mother stayed in because it was raining and went to the cafeteria where EVERYONE wanted chicken strips. Why do people love chicken strips so? I like them too, but I don't really know why. Well, I need to start working on some illustrations for Graphic Design, and maybe I can avoid bringing up my manfriend in public venues (am I even using that word correctly?). I think I'll try and stay with more personal conversations that don't involve 100 or so people.
Thursday, January 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah im not so sure that was a great move... but then again... your special.
Damn right I'm special!
Post a Comment