Tuesday, February 28

Computer Slave

Ah, the joys of sitting on the computer for unreasonable lengths of time during any given day. With work and finishing up my CD design I'm doing lots of time on the computer. I am happy with the way my Pink Floyd stuff is turning out and other people seem to like it as well, so that's a good signs. Good signs are nice.

I found out I got a 75 out of 75 on a museum paper that I wrote and didn't even go to the museum. So that's interesting, I'm a better BSer than I originally thought. I suppose that deserves a pat on the back of some sort?

If I weren't so worn out right now (been up since 7ish and I really don't get much of a break during the day) I'd write a whole lot more, but since I'm tired I don't really care. Good night.

No comments: