Wednesday, February 1

Moo Moo Kitty

Yay, done with layouts for tomorrow finally! Sleep will come soon now...I hope. I hate it when I'm really tired sometimes (okay, all the time) and then for some reason can't get to sleep. Though I doubt that'll be a problem tonight. I have been fairly productive today, so all in all a good day. Damnit I have to go to the museum to write a paper for Art History, I'd rather just write a research paper, that way I wouldn't have to drag my ass to the museum when I may or may not have the time and since museums generally aren't open around midnight my window of opportunity isn't very big.

I'm rather proud of a drawing I did today in my Figure Drawing class. Something happened with the model scheduling so we all had to take turns posing and our teacher modeled for the longer drawings. Fortunately we didn't have to strip down, because that might have been awkward...see normally we draw nude models. You know, naked people, the kind of people who aren't clothed...and they're all nude and stuff. It sounds like it would be weird, but when you're drawing you don't think about it much, you're just drawing. I like that class though, not so much thinking, just drawing which is a very nice thing.

I got to pet a kitty today (a "moo moo" kitty at that, she's white with black splotches, like a dairy cow...ergo "moo moo"). Apparently one of the neighbor's cats got out who definately needs to always be an indoor kitty because she's declawed and a little too trusting of strangers...like myself. She even followed me into the house and while she is quite cute she was obviously someone's and fortunately her owner came back later in the day to let her inside. I think she must have escaped or something, because she wouldn't survive long in the great outdoors being as nice as she is.

I'm done telling random stories for now, I better hit the hay.

No comments: