Monday, February 13

Enemy at the Mirror

So...I think Boscoe really is crazy. He's chewed off a good portion of his perch where his mirror toy WAS. I say was because now I have removed it. I always thought he was just playing with the mirror, not actually angry with it, but now he seems distraught that I have taken it out...and he won't. stop. squawking. I'm not trying to be mean to him, but if gouging out pieces of his perch I think something must be wrong. I'll wait and see how he's doing tomrrow at least.

On another note, I've been listening to Pink Floyd for a good part of the day (see my next project is to design a CD cover), which is kind of cool. I'm just glad they aren't depressing like Lou Reed, just somewhat crazy and on drugs. So far I'm going with the story of "rebirth" and "metamorphosis" for the Pink Floyd compilation CD I'm going to design. After listening to some of their music and reading up a little on the band's history I feel that that's a pretty strong theme that runs with the band.

Anyways, I'm rather tired, and I cooked up something pretty atrocious before and I still don't feel too good, so off to bed for me. Night folks.

No comments: