Another night of doing layout crap, oh what fun. I have one idea I wish I could just start polishing up right now, but so far it's a very obviously photoshopped image because I don't have the time to make it look right and complete four other layouts. Oh well, I suppose everything is looking decent enough.
I already know this weekend will be chuck full of trying to get these layouts done since they're due next week. Also I have to go to the museum to write a paper for Art History, so that will take a chunk of time just to go to the museum and then the whole writing the paper bit will take some time as well. And then the Super Bowl, how about them Steelers?
I better finish off this discussion thingy for my "Race, Ethnicity, and Identity" class (anthropology) so I can get to sleep at a decent time. Vis a vis.
Friday, February 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment