Tuesday, February 21

Portraiture

I wish my cats could do that, but they aren't quite that agile. I really don't want to do any more thumbnails right now, not at all. I just want to do this project with almost no feedback and do pretty much whatever the hell I want. But, alas, that will not be happening.

In other news I actually got to draw a woman for a change in my figure drawing class, and I'm really happy about a couple of drawings that I did in there today. We're focusing on portraiture right now, and I've always liked to draw faces, so this is exceptionally fun. Maybe I'll take some pictures of the more finished drawings I've done and post them on here, that could be fun.

I don't know if ya'll know this...but weather's been freaky, I hardly drove at all this weekend because a) icy roads, b) stupid people who still haul ass on said icy roads, and c) I now drive a tiny sports car that weighs nothing and is rear wheel drive (which means it's easy to spin out on slick roads, or even not so slick ones, if you aren't careful. So yeah, lots of accidents happening because people don't want slow down for anything like ICE!

I need to get birdy's wings clipped soon, he's got enough feathers now where he can actually get some lift. He's also being a stubborn butthead as of late...he's lucky he's cute.

I need to get back to work, I don't want to stay up too late, and I do want a sizeable amount of crap to show tomorrow. Toodles.

No comments: