You know what? I think I might have to start drinking hot tea every night before going to bed, it's so relaxing. I don't have much anything of interest to share, though I'm not even sure if people even read this thing anymore, I'm not sure why I keep writing like I'm talking to someone else.
So...yeah, I got nothing really. Work was kind of boring (I'm making an addendum for a catalog YAY!), drew a naked dude, and ate some pizza. I am glad tomorrow's Friday, I like Fridays because a lot of times I go to bed kind of early and I don't usually have to get up for anything in particular the next day. So Fridays are a good thing.
I'm not going anywhere with this, I'm sleepier than I thought. I guess I'll just head to bed now, it does look awfully inviting. Night all, and if you're in the DFW area the weather has decided to actually be something like winter again so wear fairly warm clothing tomorrow.
Thursday, February 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment