Well, I think I've wasted enough time tonight playing old Nintendo games. It's just that Super Mario 3 is so cool, ah, the days of yor. No saving of games so you had to leave it on pause forever, and overheat the console. Where you knew where all the little secrets were, and I was so excited that I got a frog suit, those were the coolest. Pretty hard to control on land, but underwater was so cool. Okay, I admit it, I'm a nerd, and I haven't played any video games for quite some time. Despite my wasted time on old video games I have actually gotten a lot done today, went to class, retook some pictures, went swimming, finished up some homework.
Typography class was pretty funny, see we have to find 5 typefaces each week from a total list of 30, so we turned them in today. Apparently though one guy found one of his typefaces in an "adult" magazine and put in a good portion of the story on the little sheet we have to paste these on. Our profressor then made comment, "Ya'll did pretty good on this, but you should really make sure what you cut out is appropriate for the whole class," and then he proceeded to smack the guy who turned it in. Pretty funny stuff, but I guess it's one of those "had to be there stories", so sorry for that.
My brain's shutting off now, and I don't have anything interesting to say (as you can already tell if you've read this far) so I'll jabber on more tomorrow, and everyone have a good night! Oh, and just a side note, I've noticed that since I've been having to do art projects that require other people's help I have become much less shy. Alright, now go about your business, don't ya'll have anything better to do than listen to me rant?
Wednesday, October 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh the days of old school Nintendo. I was remembering how much I liked those games not too long ago when someone turned me onto ROMs. Good stuff.
Rant on!
Post a Comment