Okay, since I didn't finish my story of the mouse earlier, because stupid blogger deleted it as I was publishing. THE BASTARDS! Well, anyways, there's been a mouse in our dorm room and lately he's been hanging out in my closet. So finally the exterminator guy came, but all we got are sticky pads, so now when the mouse runs over one we get to hear it scream and try and chew it's legs off if we don't get it outside. I don't want to kill it or anything, I just want it out of my closet, and for it to stop eating my chips.
Actually went swimming, that was nice, even though I feel really slow and weak. I don't have too much else to talk about. A rather lazy weekend I must say. I got to write the word "irksome" 25 times for Typography, which was a very irksome task. HA! I had to write the word irksome and I described the process as being irksome. Witty. You see cause I used the same word, and.....oh nevermind....you'll never get it.
Yay, for infestation! Just killed a roach while in the middle of writing this blog. Oh joy.
Sunday, October 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you no fear of roaches? 'Cause, ya know, I hear SOME people do....
Let's hear it for the Wheel of Morality!
Post a Comment