Tuesday, October 26

Fantabulous!

Yay for naps and lunch with manfriends! Just finished finding typefaces in magazines for my next Typography class. Also I got a copy of Eddie Izzard's Dressed to Kill and it was fantabulous. Very funny man, he's British, an executive transvestite, and super sarcastic....I couldn't think of a funnier combination in a comedian. Now, I'm debating if I should eat now (I ate not that long ago) or wait till after my 3 hour class which may mean I'll be starving later, but I do have a high laziness factor so the after class meal might be more likely. A pudding cup may hold me over.....I don't know, but if I mull too long it will be too late, eek!

I did a survey thingy last night, one of those you can send to everybody because you just thought they'd really like to hear more about yourself. I don't know why anyone WOULDN'T want to know more about me, I mean, come on, I'm fantabulous! I'm debating on whether to put it on here, if anyone has any input please share and I will oblige to your whims because I like the attention. Well, I'll go eat my pudding cup now and I'll share more b.s. later. Adios amigos!

No comments: