Monday, October 25

Gumby Type

Printing words with a Gumby figure is oodles of fun! And then just getting messy in general is GREAT! I don't know if ya'll understand how much I needed a project that wasn't so focused on being "perfect" and "neat" and "clean" but on just being creative in a different way, not to mention MESSY! Yes, and I've heard the comment Messy Missy before, if you just thought of it you haven't thought up anything new. Right now I've just finished matting my poster for Computers in Art and before that I finished up my Color and Rendering homework which was a pain in the butt (actually back because I've had to sit hunched over for so long). Other than all of that shit not too much has happened to me today, so now I'll go take a shower and maybe look for typefaces in magazines. Fun stuff!

No comments: