Tuesday, October 19

Funk as Puck

Well, I've been somewhat successful on my poster thingy I was doing in PhotoShop, at least now I've got something to show for class. Now that I'm done with that for the day I'm listening to Godsmack on my computer with my feet on my subwoofer under my desk, very cool. Bass is very cool (if you don't already know, Godsmack uses quite a bit of bass in their music, and I'm being really nerdy right now). And now I'm really hungry and my mind is wandering quite a bit because I've been working on that damn poster for over 4 hours now and it's still pretty far from being finished. Grrrr.......oh well, I'm learning how to use computers for art......sort of.

Alright well I blog on later loozas (actually I'm the looza because I was in the grocery store the other day with the Old Dude and I became very interested in this one brand of fruit drink or something called Looza, and what was cool about it was that the o's were merged together to look like grapes or cherries and I just thought it was such a cool identity mark, but I'm a nerd and a looza so only other Comm Design geeks will understand my fascination. DON'T MOCK ME!!!!!!!!) Adios punks.

No comments: