Thursday, October 14

Poor Sticky Mouse

Wow, I've just become completely bored right now. I could do homework, but I've already done what "needs" to be done, and I'm tired of coloring and cutting and gluing squares onto bristol board (don't ask). I've already grown weary of Super Mario 3 and I'm kind of sleepy, but don't really want to go to sleep. I don't know what I want right now. I'm worried a bit (actually a LOT) about finances, I have no money, and my loan still hasn't come in. Art projects are costing so much, and I don't even have any fun money. The Old Guy has been paying for any diversions that I've partaken in, other than that I don't think I've spent much more than 20 bucks on just "whatever stuff" this school year. I kind of want to watch a movie, but I don't think I have the attention span for that. I felt great before, and now I'm all blahzey.

Okay, enough bitchin' and moanin' for now. Something kind of exciting happened today, the mouse was caught. I found it this morning on the sticky pad, and at first I thought it was dead.....but it wasn't. So.....I worried about what to do for a bit, but since I had to go to class I couldn't do much of anything. So I told the lady at the front desk to call the exterminator guy to pick it up and then proceeded to go to class. When I got back the mouse was gone, but when I asked my roommate if the exterminator guy came by she didn't know what the hell I was talking about. Right now I'm hoping she just slept through it, and he came and took the mouse, but what I'm afraid of (cause the sticky pad is still here) is that the mouse actually escaped, and it might be hurt and it might die and we might get a stinky ass mouse carcass decomposing somewhere in or near our room. What a nice image, yes?

I'm poor, caught mouse (I really hope the exterminator guy didn't kill it), and I'm still bitching. Alright, I think all the bases are covered for today. I think socialization would improve my mood, but seeing as I'm quite tired and lacking in enthusiasm, I don't believe that will be happening tonight. So goodnight, farewell, and I'll complain more tomorrow.

3 comments:

B. said...

Not to be cruel, but isn't hoping that the exterminator didn't exterminate the mouse kind of like hoping the ditch-digger didn't dig a ditch?

Perhaps you meant to call the catch-and-releaseinator?

Missy said...

I don't think I need any of your shit about the mouse killing. If there was a catch and releasenator, I think I may have called him. I just wanted it out of my room. So just "SIT ON IT!"

B. said...

Me sitting on the mouse would most assuredly kill it as well.

Oh, you meant... ah... got it.