Don't have too much to say besides the fact that I've been going out with the old dude for 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that! Well, I had to wake up early today so I think I'll crash soon, but yay for quater year anniverseries!!!!!!!!!
^.^
Sunday, October 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratz, Punk.
(.)-(.)
<
\___/
[note: really am happy for u; not trying to be sarcastic (even though it may sound that way).]
Hey, congrats! Three months is a long time... I mean, what's that, like almost 20% of your adult life?
Running for cover....
Well, it's 1.67% of my entire life, but if you're counting from since I've turned 18 it's about 18.75% of my "adult" life. But I like to think of myself as very mature for my age, unlike some people.....I won't mention anyone specifically, but yeah.
Wow, 18.75... I was pretty close... and ironically, it's about 1.67% of the old man's "adult" life! Aren't numbers fun??
OK, OK... seriously, you guys know I'm happy for you, and just like giving you a hard time, so I'll shut up now. :)
Post a Comment