All right, so it's techically tomorrow, but who the hell cares? Today I procrastinated the worst (or best actually) than I have all semester. With having projects I really don't want to do and an essay that I don't want to write (even though it's really easy) I sought out any excuse for not doing my work. This involved staring off into space, eating really slow at dinner, going to Wal-Mart (what better place is there to waste time?) and playing games, and then staring off into space some more. Rather productive day I must say, and I eventually got around to doing what I needed to do, though not at very high quality, but I'll probably get a B no matter what I turn in, and this is just not that interesting of a project. Not that challenging really, and it involves kind of overused techniques, so um.....yeah. Well, I better get to bed soon, I do have an eight o'clock class tomorrow, yippie skippy. So now I go to dream strange, weird dreams, because I don't know if I've ever had one that makes sense.
Thursday, October 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment