Sunday, October 17

A Butt, I Mean Abbott

Very tired am I, but I feel obligated to inform my viewers of my all but exciting day. Well.....actually, yesterday was pretty fun and I haven't talked about that, but I helped make some good stir fry with the old dude, got homework done, and then I got a great pork steak from the old dude, a very nice day in fact. Today.....was not so fun. Woke up at 7:30 to go "work" (in actuality I just sit on my ass bored out of my mind for an exceedingly long time, but it's kind of a job). Oh, and my film didn't develop for my swimming pictures, oh joy. Now I have to find someone to either take a picture of or take pictures of me. I really don't care which. Yay for last minute projects! and I was actually trying to do it ahead of time, but no, the photo gods decided to smite me, and I now have been smitten and smote and stuff and things.

Enough of that crap, I'm going to go to bed soon, and I've officially decided to stop the Abbott and Costello knock off routine in my Random Quotes. I'm sure ya'll can get the jist of the situation where the band "the Who" are on stage or is it "Yes"? or maybe it's "Guess Who" alright, now I'll really stop. Goodnight everyone.

No comments: