Today I have been visited by Major Ass Whip. Very little downtime today, there was never a moment that I could say I had nothing to do, and you know what, I really like doing nothing. I had class, took a test online, did some homework, squeezed a meal in there, went to the photo place, went to class (oh, and if you don't already know this, both my classes are three hours long) came home, did some more homework, and then I finally got to take a shower and now I'm munching on crackers and Dr. Pepper, so is the college life. Strangely my roommate is already asleep and usually she's up till at least one every night, oh well. I guess I don't have to listen to her watching Alias anymore tonight.
That damn Nit keeps popping up. Stupid Nit, it shall be damned. Well, I'll should be resting up soon, so I off I go. "Mr. Sandman (bum, bum) give me a dream (do do do do) give me the sweetest dream that I've ever seen."
Tuesday, October 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment