Well, last night was fun. The red-haired stranger sung a new song that she had just written, it was great and later today I get to hear her sing at Dan Silverleaf's. It was so fun, it was the ideal dorm life experience, all these girls and one gay guy crammed into one room and J-dog singing, a nice little pow wow. I really appreciate having so many good friends, I'm getting all teary eyed now. Her song was great, she was singing about how stupid guys are; poor girl, she's so pretty and so nice, but she always attracts the most crappy guys, her relationship right now is over ten times worse than mine was, good thing she knows how she's supposed to be treated and she won't just settle for OK and especially not less.
Well, later on a couple of friends of mine, they're twins actually, threw a party at their parents house. I got to laugh at drunk people and it was nice, but I didn't drink because I was driving. It was the first time my roommate ever really drank so I kept bugging her, "I'm not drunk. I'm just a little buzzed." It was okay until one girl was really stupid and had a few too many shots of tequila, so she was puking and passing out. One of my friends took care of her though, I really had no idea what to do, so I let the others deal with it.
To get away from all the puke and nastiness me and my roomy and J-dog went to our friend's boyfriend's new house. His house was so nice, 4 bedrooms and it still smelled new, my sister would of loved it, I'm not sure what the price tag on it was, but I'm sure it was pretty high. Well, we just chilled there, which was a good thing cause I got to rest a bit before doing the hour long drive back, but D-funk created a new dance craze called the tornado. She based it on this one guy who was just a "little" drunk at the party and couldn't walk without running into just about everbody in the room, it cracks me up just thinking about it. Tonight should be fun, but I've got to get started cleaning and do a couple of my finals online. Laters!
Saturday, May 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment