Wow, I'm finally at a computer with a fast enough connection speed where updating my blog won't be terribly annoying. I accomplished very little on my vacation at home which was my very goal. Hung out with friends, drank margaritas, watched Shrek 2, all in all a very nice time away from school and crap.
My dad did barbeque a yucca plant that was in our backyard, he thought that burning off the weeds in the desert landscaped part of the yard was a good idea and apparently all the dry bristles on yucca plants are very flamable. I guess having a charred stick in the backyard doesn't look too bad, but he didn't even burn down the one that was bad, cause the one right next to it is falling over and if it weren't for the rock wall on the side it would of fallen over a couple of years ago.
I don't wanna go back to school, but Tuesday is my first day of summer school, and I also need to find a job. Crap. I wanted to stay home in the desert where it's a "dry" heat and not this muggy humid weather, sun is okay, but not this.
Well, let me get to the trip driving back up to my brother's place in Ft. Worth all the way from El Freakin' Paso. For one it was rainy and super windy the whole way. We drove through a couple of counties with tornado warnings, but we kept on trucking. Then, it was raining so bad that you couldn't more than a car in front of you so we eventually had to stop where the rain actually slowed down quite a bit, that put us about half an hour 45 minutes behind. When we finally get here after driving through a few rapids, the electricity at my bro's was out. Fun stuff. So we spent the rest of the night talking round the lantern and now here I am, or you are cause apparently only three people read this thing cause that's all the emails I got.
Maybe I'll go get some things accomplished now, and expect to hear much more complaining because I think I'll be able to update everyday again for quite some time.
Friday, May 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment