Monday, May 31
Just 5 More Minutes
I don't want to go to school tomorrow! Yes, it's true, as hard as it is to believe I really don't want to go to summer school. Well, maybe art classes will be fun, I won't have to worry about any other classes so that will be kind of nice, but I still have to go to school and that sucks. Got quite a bit done in my sister's new house hopefully we can start painting "my" room tomorrow and then I can actually have one place to really live in instead of going back and forth all the time, plus I don't have to feed my other sister's cats anymore after tomorrow so I won't have to drive my ass back and forth from her place anymore. Not too much else going on, I think I'll get cracking on finding a job now so I can have a little cash flow into the bank instead of just out. Hopefully my birthday will lighten up things a bit, but I'm still going to miss not having at home, I guess I've been spoiled with having a summer birthday and now I'm going to have to go to work (hopefully) and school. Crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment